2007年12月18日火曜日

My classes in this university

I have 50 classes this year.The most busiest class for me is reading class, because we have to read English newspaper in reading class. It makes me tired.The most interesting class for me is speaking dlass. We can commuunicate with other classmates in this class, and we have oppotuities to improve each wrong speaking. And if we don't know what we want to say ,Ms Yoneoka translates Japanese to English.We always be surprised at her .She is very splendid!!
but I don't like a writing class. I like writing teacher. he is very interesting,and funny.but I can't use comuputer. Operating a comuputer is very diffidult for me.So I must remember various things about computers.And I must do many homework with comuputer.So wrighting class is very hard for me.

0 件のコメント: