2007年12月21日金曜日

I have completed my report !!

I have completed my report in " Kyouikugenron class " just now !! I was very tired. And I feel very sleepy. It took me about five hours to complete it. I reaserched a " Religious education " Then I knew " Mohabe no Shounin " Do you know it ? It made many trials. For exsample, a child was injured and he was carried to the hospital.
He cannot survive without transfusion. So a doctor thought that it was neccessary. But his father objected to it, because it was forbbiten to transfuse in their religion. but the doctor wanted to help him. So the doctor transefused. Then his father was very angryed. And,it became a trial. Do you think which won ? The answer is his father. Thus there are many religious problems. Teaching it by education is
"Religious education"
Today, I have 1,2,3,4,5 classes, and part time job. So I will go to bed a little from now.

1 件のコメント:

Chart Smart さんのコメント...

NICE Blog :)

MERRY Christmas :)