2007年12月20日木曜日

Australia

I went to Australia in summer vacation when I was high school student.I had been stayed there for tow weeks. Firstly, I flew to Singapore airport.And Singapore airport has many kinds of restaurant. We can eat many foods. For exsample, Sushi, Chinese noodle, Hamburger, Sandwich, Cake, Pizza, Hot dog. I ate a hot dog and drank juice there. In Austraria, I went to school to study English. And I went to a
host famiry. At first day, I enjoyed morning tea. It is a Australian habit. and I ate some meat pies, and stuffed sausage. It was very nice!
Australia has many beautiful sea. So we went a sea. I tried to do surfboard. It was very difficult. And I went to dream land with host family. I tried to do Corkscrew. It was very scary. I enjoyed Australianlife. I want to go to Australia again.

0 件のコメント: