2007年12月18日火曜日

High school and University

I like Kumamoto Gakuen University very much!
I think that the students of KGU are stlish are free,and the KGU is east to spend for me.
And I always come to school by train, it takes about an hour from my house to universty.
Next, I want to talk about my favorite teachers.I likes Mr.Hori.Because I always feel interesting in his class. He gives a lot of knowledge during a class. And he has many interesting talks as well as it. He is very unique! Therefore I do not become sleepy during a class at all.There were a lot of hard things, but it is the good memory now.
And I have various memories in my high school days.
I went to Kyugaku high school, and I studied hard English as well as now.As a conclusion,I like both my high school and kumamotogakuen university.

0 件のコメント: