2007年12月24日月曜日

Orca


I read "Orca" written by Mark Foster and Phillip burrows. It is Oxford University Press' book. This story is Tonya and her friends' voyage. They decided to sail around the world with small ship. One day, they met a big fishing boat in the sea. It's net hurted an orca -a killer whale. And her friend, Jack, helped the orca. After they move away from the killer whales they meet storm. Then Tonya was thrown out into sea. Then other people search for Tonya, but didn't find out. So, they arrived on beach. At that time, Tonya floated in the sea. Suddenly, she hears something different. It is killer whales. But they don't eat Tonya. They bring Tonya to the shore. Then, Tonya and her firends meet again.I moved this story. I think if we do do something action, the action returns my self. I want to something good for around people!!

0 件のコメント: