2007年12月23日日曜日

Mission Apollo


I read "Mission Apollo" written by Lewis Kerr. I had seen "Apollo 11" in my high school day's English class. And in this book, writes about all apolo, and the Shuttle.The chinese first made rockets a thousand years ago. they used them in their battles against the Mongols.There is the Cold War in the background space shuttle's development.Many American space shuttle went to moon. But January 27, 1967 was the worst day in the Apollo program. Virgil Grissom, Edward white and roger Chaffee was Saturn 5's astronauts.They had got a fire, and they died.The Apollo program was important, because it showed that people could leave the earth and discover the secret of other worlds.I read this book, I want to go to moon. Then I want to say, " After all, the earth is blue !! ".

0 件のコメント: