2007年12月23日日曜日

My friend's pets

My friend is Ishihara Nobuteru. I have known him since I was junior high school student. His house is great!! He have two cats , one dog, two rabits, one snake!!, ten small fish. I want to introduce his pets from now.

One cat's color is black, the other is white. The black cat's name is "Kuro". He is very cool. The white cat's is "Shiro". She is very cute. His dog's name is Hachi. He is very clever. He learns many things soon. And one rabit's color is white, the other is brown. The white rabit's name is "Hanako". she is very quiet. The blown rabit's name is "Taro". He is very big. His snake's name is " Nyoro". His color is green. He looks very weird. and I afraid of him. his ten fish don't have their name. So I want to name them.

He speads with many pleasant animals every day. He will keep this life!!

0 件のコメント: