2008年9月12日金曜日

"The Squid and the Whale"


Today I was at school but I didn't have nothing to do . I was bored and didn't know what to do so I went to the library and watched a DVD. There are many DVDs you can watch at the library so I sometimes go there when I'm free.I watched the DVD of "The Squid and the Whale". This movie is about a divorce. In the beginning of the movie, parents of this family get divorce and the movie shows how the family deals with the divorce. The couple has 2 sons and they have to go back and forth their parents' houses because they decided to go joint custody. It might sounds like a depressing movie but it was somewhat casual. It takes up a serious issue but the movie itself wasn't so serious. So I thought it was good.I learned the word philistine from this movie.
[145 words]

0 件のコメント: