2008年9月11日木曜日

The importance of lerning English

I have learned English this university. And, I have thinking about learning English.
I think that learning another language enables us to comunicate with people in a different contry and to learn more about their culuture. It also makes us realize the relativity of our own values. And I think we can realize that there are other ways of looking at reality and that there are other value systems in the world. This makes our experience of life more interesting. As we learn a new language, I think that we also discover more about our own language.

I think that speaking only one language is like living in a room with no windows or doors. It is safe, but it is dark and closed. So I think a foreign language brings new light into the room. With an elementaly knowledge, we can look out the window and see the world differently. With a deeper knowledge of the language, we can walk out of the door and explore the world in a new way. When we explore the world with a new language, we discover more of the magnificence that is in hte world. The discoveries we make add interest and wisdom to our life. So we can see that language studies can be the beginning of some wonderful adventures. So I will study English more and more from this. [229 words]

0 件のコメント: