2008年8月1日金曜日

"Memorable experience"

One of my memorable experiences in my life is when I went to New York city 2 years ago. It was February and very cold but I still enjoyed it. I went there with my sister. I always wanted to go to New York so I worked hard part time and saved money. I had 2 part time jobs and worked very hard. I chose February because it was the cheapest month in the year. We stayed at Hilton hotel near the times square. We went to the statue of liberty, the Metropolitan museum, and many spots very famous. I like just waling around the city. There were so many different people walking so fast and the city has a lot of energy. I ate the food at the vender and it was very good. Vender is a booth sells food on the street. It was very memorable trip. I would love to go back there again. [157 words]

0 件のコメント: