2008年7月30日水曜日

About TV

 I like watching TV. I spend at least an hour per day for watching TV. I usually watch TV a few hours before I go to bed. Sometimes I watch TV as eating snacks. I have the favorite TV programs I don’t never miss every day.

One of my favorite TV programs is "Ururun Taizaiki". It is a documentary of Japanese actors or TV personalities or models or artists go abroad and spend a week to homestay with local families. They always challenge new things there. It's very interesting because by watching that show, you can learn a lot about other cultures. Sometimes they are sent into the jungle and stay with unknown tribes. They ofcourse don't know the languages. I'm interested in foreign cultures so I enjoy this TV program so much every week.

 I'm always looking forward to wathing "Grey's Anatomy" on Saturday nights. Even when I cannot be at home on Saturday night, I record it on the HDD player so I won't miss it. "Grey's Anatomy" is American TV drama about the interns. It's not only about their work at hospital but also about their families, romances, and lives. I like this show because of its unpredictable story and good entertaining performances. I also like the music they play behind the story.

 Besides "Ururun Taizaiki" and "Grey's Anatomy", I watch the TV shows on FOX a lot. FOX is a satellite TV station airs many good shows. They are mainly American TV programs and dramas. They air constantly for 24 /7. They often repeat the shows again and againg so if you missed a show you wanted to watch, you will have another chance soon again. My favorite TV shows on FOX are "So You Think You Can Dance" which is American dance competition show, and "24" which is another American TV drama. I think FOX is a very amusing station.

 I can say that TV is essential to my life. I enjoy wathing it everyday especailly "Ururun Taizaiki" and "Grey's Anatomy". I even have a favorite TV station. TV is not only an entertainment but also a tool to learn about things through the programs like "Ururun Taizaiki". I like TV. It is an important thing to me. [371words] [total 9257words]

0 件のコメント: