2008年6月2日月曜日

My this New Year

This new year, I went to a shrine to earn some money. I stood up by the stand of masks and sold them. I was pretty surprused by the fact that one mask costed 1000 yen. But the most surprising thing to me was that people still bought it. There were many kinds of characters of masks for kids there. I didn't recognize the most of them and I felt old. Unbelievably, just one Doraemon's mask was sold out of ten. Doraemon was the most popular character when I was a kid but now it can make only one mask. The mask which was sold the most was some girl's pink warrior thing I didn't even know the name.

It was very cold outside. I had to be there for 24 hours. It was the hardest job I've ever had in my life. Just standing by the stand alone, I felt the time passed so slowly so I started to observe peopel in shrine. When they pass by my palce, all the kids get attracted to the masks. The most paernts didn't want to buy it so tried to distract their kids' interest. I found it very funny.
I won't do this job next year because it was very hard. Next year, I want to stay in the house and relax on the new year's day. [224words]

0 件のコメント: