2008年6月5日木曜日

Dinner at Go Go Rock

My friend called and asked me out to dinner at 6 pm.
It was so sudden. Although I knew that she had much expectations of I would say yes, I still had to say no because my wallet has been completely empty since I went Singapore in this summer. She sounded shocked when I refused but she didn't give up. She even said that she would treat me 100% to the dinner. I was a little scared as I wondered what happened to make her want alcohol that much. Anyway, I was in.

Me and Yoshimi met on my previouse part-time job. We used to work together for about 2 years. She's 1 year younger than me and studying to become a nurse. She's just finished her internship at a hospital so she wanted to celebrate it with someone. All of her friends were unavailable on that day so she decided to call me as the final option. She is always too honest with me.

We went to the place called "GoGoRock" which we found on Hot Pepper, the coupon magazine. We went with all-you-can-eat past & pizza course. We ate 3 kinds of pasta and 2 kinds of pizza which made us both too full to move out. It was a bit challenging to eat 3 pasta and 2 pizzas but they all tasted good. The restaurant has unique interior decorations and big TV to show some Hollywood movie. It's a fun place to go. [239 words]

0 件のコメント: