2008年5月19日月曜日

Essay 1-3 My favorite amimals

My favorite animals
Do you have any animals? I like animals and have many kinds of animals. For example, dogs and cats, and so on. Particulary, a lion named “ Leo “ is the best.
To tell the truth, I have none of parents no brother. When I was young, I lived in a jungle in South East Asia. All the members of the family had been lived a life like primitive people. Whenever they went out to hunt animals, I was alone. But I didn’t feel lonely because I had a lion named “Rio”. So “Leo” is her son and my only family. The others were dead in the jungle because of being eaten by bears. I have been very sad, but I decided to live on my own. I have run a zoo named “Mutsugoro Kingdom” for ten years. A lot of people came and touched many animals there.
Fortunately, the lion named “luo” which is the wife of “leo” impreguates a baby now. I belived the baby is a newborn of my family the lions are not just animals but my best friend. ( This story is the fiction which I make up!! ) [ 200 words ]

0 件のコメント: