2008年4月12日土曜日

Book review1-1


I read "King Arthur" written by Axel rator. I know the name of King Arthur from my introduction of English literture's class and history of English literture's class; but I don't know about King Arthur.This story is the year 650 in England. One night, merlin the magician has a dream, he dreamed wonderful king. His name is Athur.Merlin makes a magic stone, and puts a sword. Arthur can pull out the sword, and he became king of England.Arthur was young man. Then Merlin teaches everyday, and after 4 years he is a strong and good king. Since Arthur become King, in England has no battle. But when he has trouble about his wife and others, in England started battle.I read this book, I know about King Arthur. I want to read "King Arthur" written by shakespear, too. (137 words )

0 件のコメント: