2008年4月20日日曜日

Essay 2 " My teasure "

I am going to talk about my treasure. I have three people in my family, my mother , younger brother, and me. My father was dead, before I was born. According to my mother, he was very curious "treasure hunter".
One day. I found a diary old coin in drawer of my desk. First, I thought to throw it away. But, I was gradually interested in it. So, I decided to show my mother the coin. She was amazed as soon as she looked at it. I said, “Mom, what’s up” She said, “Unbelievable!! I could see this again!” She was so excited and started to talk. “you know, your father was treasure hunter wasn’t it?” He drowned in Atlantic Ocean. He hunted for the inheritance of Atlantics. But, he died on his way to the research. I was very sad and cried everyday. Weeks later, I got a letter from this friend. There were a letter and coin. The letter said, your father accomplished his task and found very huge remain of Atlantics. So, the coin was very precious treasure.
I was moved to hear the story. Since then, the coin has been my best treasure. Now, it greatly brighten for me. And, I think my father is respectable person. Although he was dead, he exactly got his dream.
Needless to say, the most precious treasure is my father for me.
Of course, this is a fiction I made up. But this story’s father I made up is “my treasure !!”
( 252 words )

0 件のコメント: