2008年1月2日水曜日

TITANIC


I read "TITANIC". This is Oxford Bookworms Factfiles. I didn't know about Titanic, and haven't watched movie of Titanic. But I read this book, I know about Titanic a little.Titanc is the biggest ship in the world. It was made in 1912, 24900 tons. It could go at 46 kilometres an hour. So, it was one of the fastest ship in the world, too.Titanic hits the iceberg in the North Atlantic in the night. The Titanic had twenty lifeboats, and its could carry 1178 people; but there were 2207 people on the ship. So, many people were died.In 1995, James Cameron made Hollywood film about Titanic. It was very expensive- it cost $ 200 million. For his film he made a ship, nearly as big as the real Titanic.When I finished reading this book, I'm interested in Titanic and its movie. I want to watch Titanic's movie at no distant date.

0 件のコメント: