2008年1月2日水曜日

Community Life

I am concerned with many people. And I communicate with them. For example, I communicate with in my university, my family, my part time job and so on. In these places, I always communicate with various people.

I think communicating with various peoople is very important. It is because I can learn many things when I communicate with other people and I can live by communicating with the people around me. For example, when I want to ask for something to study, I can consult with my friends and teachers in this university. And when I have some problems, I can talk about these problems to my family in my house. And I am tired, I can feel confortable by communicating with someone. So I think communication is very important for me. If I was left alone in this world, I couldn't live absolutely!!

I am a clam school's teacher now. I teach mathematics to high school students. And I teach many students math in Kamikumamoto. I have teached students math for five years. And I was concerned with many student till now.
I came to Kamikumamoto's school two years ago. I was in Kyomachi's school, before I came to a present school. I teached math to elementary school student and junior high school students in Kyomachi. I was concerned with many students there. So I want to explain about the memory in Kyomachi's school from now.
I like children. So, it was my pleasure to teach math and communicate with elementary students and junior high school students. I always feel fine when I went a clam school. But, one day, when I talked to one student, I was ignored by her. And she looked angry. I didn't understand the reason why she ignored me and got angry. Although I tried to talk to her again, I was ignored by her. I felt anxious considerabry. So I considered the reason all over the night. And I rememberd the time when I talked with her. Then I thought her math in class, and talked with her normally. But!!! after the class ended, she came to me to ask for some questions. But, as I was very busy, I told her " I will teach you the questions after I am free". I promised her. But I foggot it completery. So she got angry. Next day, I appolozised her. And she forgived me. I felt relieved. And I thought I must improve my week points.

Thus, I am concerned with various people. And I can learn many things by them.
Communication is very important!!!

0 件のコメント: