2008年8月12日火曜日

A letter from Perth

Today, when I got back home from school, I saw there was a big white envelope on the table in the kitchen. And it signed my name on it. I felt excited because I seldom receive any letters from anybody. I picked up the letter and checked whom it was from. I was really surprised when I saw the name on the back of the envelope. It was from my English teacher in junior high school. I haven't seen or heard from her for almost 7 years and suddenly got this letter.
The letter said that she now lives in Perth with her Australian husband for three years. I was glad to know that she still remembers me having had many many students after I graduated the junior high school. It's been already 7 years since after I graduated junior high school and it makes me feel old. Anyway, I'm going to have to write her back with some pictures. It was such a heartwarming surprise for me. The highlight of the day. [186words]

0 件のコメント: