2008年4月28日月曜日

Sleepy

I couldn't sleep much last night because I came back home from work at 4:30 am. I finished working at 3 am and went to a public bath after that. That is why I came home a little later than usual. I started to work part time from 11 pm to 3 am until the end of the year. I will soon be in holidays and have much of free time so I decided to use it to earn money. But I still had 3 classes today.

I actually got into bed before 5 and had to get up at 9:30 for the first class which starts at 10:40. Even though I was very sleepy and didn't feel rested at all, I immediately got ready and left for the university by motorbike. I didn't eat breakfast. It is extremely cold when you ride a motorbike in winter. I wear a mask to cover my face so that I can avoid the wind and I also wear a knit cap underneath the helmet so that my ears won't hurt as if they fall down.

The first class was International law. This is very interesting and I usually enjoy it but today, I was too tired. I couldn't concentrate on the lecture. It was hard just to be awake and sit. I tried hard. In the break, I went to library and rented some books to write reviews for Writing 4. I wanted to sleep there for minutes but I still had other things to do. I needed to visit a professor for something but she wasn't in her room that time. I needed to go to Maruzen, the book store and pay 6000 yen and apply for the English test. I had no time to sleep or eat lunch during the break. The next class was Education. I couldn't stand anymore and slept for about 20 minutes so I felt better. My friend sat next to me. He said he's going to buy a computer. The last class was TOEFL. We practice TOEFL in this class. We did writing practice today. Writing doesn't make me sleepy so I was fine during this class.

Finally I'm finished all the classes in 2007 and came home.Once I came home I ran to the bed and fell asleep. It is now 9:35 and I just woke up. I feel good. I think I will be awake all night because I already slept a lot today. But I don't have school tomorrow so I guess that’s ok. [423 words]

0 件のコメント: